Wednesday, January 18, 2017

February pages for Simple Scrapper

Last week I finished my February pages for Simple Scrapper, and these pages are two of my all-time favorites. Here they are:


First is the new story starter and an old sketch. The theme is celebration, and I celebrated a sort of low point when it came to homework: my youngest learned his lesson too late that putting off big homework assignments won't help. I enjoyed digging out the school supply products for this page!


The ruler sticker wasn't actually 12", so I cut it underneath the embellishment cluster and placed it so that it would span the whole page.



That school-themed sticker by Webster's Pages with the word "Celebrate" on it was a prize find in my stash.

Next is a page using a new sketch with an old story starter. My son turned 14 last year, and the sketch had a number on it, so I used the design itself as inspiration. I started making a list of my son's 14 favorites right now, and he finished it. The photos are ones my mother took on his birthday.


These wood veneer sequins are perhaps some of my favorite embellishments of all time. They're from Chic Tags.



Miracle of God, I still had enough R's, A's, and N's to spell his name in veneer.


Mad props to my son for listing nature as a favorite.

Thank you for checking out my pages! I hope they inspire you to go check out Simple Scrapper to see all that the membership has to offer.

No comments: